|Activity Bus Schedule:||Activity||Departure Time|
|After-school Shuttle between schools||3:20 p.m.|
|Home from each school||Activities and Athletics||4:30 p.m.|
|Shuttle between schools||Activities and Athletics||5:45 p.m.|
|Home from each school||Activities and Athletics||6:00 p.m.|
- Activity buses are operated for Joliet Township High School students only. Students must be enrolled in a school-sponsored program or be a participant/spectator at a school-sponsored activity.
- Students should report directly to the bus loading area at the conclusion of the program/activity and ride the first available bus.
- Students must show the driver a Joliet Township High School ID to get on the bus. Students without an ID may ride the bus if the coach/sponsor/security person or school staff completes a referral and the student gives the referral to the driver. The driver will forward the referral to the dean.
- Students more than 1.5 miles from school should be dropped within three blocks of their home. Students who reside within 1.5 miles of the school should be dropped within five blocks of their home.
- Activity routes operate in designated attendance areas only. Drivers are not allowed to transport students from one school attendance area to another. Students must ride activity buses from their respective school (i.e. West students cannot ride a Central bus unless pre-approved by the Transportation Office).