Joliet Township High School District 204 is excited to announce the positions available for the Summer 2019 Internship Program! We have partnered with several very generous local businesses and organizations to provide PAID work-based learning experiences for our students. The positions are all listed below, please read about the position and look at the attached job description to determine which positions might be the best fit for your skills, interests, and career goals.
Applications are open to any Junior or Senior student attending a JTHS school. Please ensure that you complete the entire application before submitting for consideration. Select students will be contacted during the month of April to schedule interviews with the business owners and managers. Students who are selected by the companies will then also be required to attend a pre-internship training (more details to come). Candidates will be chosen by the company hiring the students as in a typical hiring situation. We look forward to the success and growth of the internship program. Please contact Brett Marcum with any questions.
Below you will find a description of each internship along with the explanation of the work expectations. Please read through the job descriptions you might be interested in before completing the application. Students are encouraged to apply for all of the internships they are interested in (you may apply for more than one).
- Blue Ribbon Products
- Cadence Logistics – 5 Positions
- The Great American Bagel - Business Administration
- The Great American Bagel - Food Service and Preparation
- Haunted Trails - Event Management Assistant
- It is Amazing - Marketing
- It is Amazing - Sales Assistant
- Joliet Area Historical Museum
- Joliet Public Library
- Joliet Public Library - Youth Services Clerk
- Joliet Public Schools District 86 - Technology Assistant
- JTHS Technology Department - Technology Assistant
- Nanophase - Operations
- State Farm - Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
- TCBY Shorewood - Graphic Designer
- Window World of Joliet - Installer
- Window World of Joliet - Marketing
- Wermer, Rodgers, Doran and Ruzon – Office Assistant