The 2022 Coca-Cola Scholars Program application is now open!
Click here to SIGN UP
To begin, click "Sign Up" at the right to create your profile.
- The deadline to complete the required eligibility quiz is 4 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, October 31, 2021.
- The deadline to submit the full application is 5 p.m. Eastern on October 31, 2021.
- Applicants who submit this application by the deadline can expect notification by the end of November.
Need tech support? Click here.
To be eligible to apply, applicants must be:
- Current high school/home-schooled students attending school in one of the 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, or select DoD schools who will graduate high school during the 2021-2022 academic school year (students graduating from an American or expat school abroad are not eligible for this award)
- U.S. Citizens (not a Temporary Resident), U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees - based on the guidelines utilized by U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Selected Scholars must present a minimum overall B/3.0 GPA in high school coursework
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of current employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries
- Children or grandchildren of former employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries who are currently receiving retirement benefits from those entities
- International students (with the exception of students attending select DoD schools - students graduating from an American or expat school abroad are not eligible for this award)
- High school graduates (in other words, received a high school diploma prior to the 2021-2022 school year)
- Temporary Residents (in other words, your permanent legal residence is outside the U.S.)