Boys Basketball Ticket Procedures
New Procedures to Purchase Joliet West Boys Basketball Tickets
No cash payments will be accepted at the gate for certain Boys Basketball games.
Joliet West High School will require the purchase of entry tickets online or in advance for a select list of Boys Basketball games, and no cash payments will be accepted at the gate for these games. All other Boys Basketball games will not require a ticket to enter, except for the Varsity and Freshman Boys Basketball Thanksgiving tournaments. The Thanksgiving tournaments tickets may be purchased at the gate via cash or online.
Joliet West will be going cashless at the gate for the following 2018 -2019 Boys Basketball games:
- Tuesday, December 11: Joliet West Tigers vs. Naperville North Huskies
- Friday, December 14: Joliet West Tigers vs. Oswego East Wolves
- Tuesday, January 15: Joliet West Tigers vs. Lockport Township East Campus Porters
- Thursday, January 17: Joliet West Tigers vs. Oswego Panthers
- Tuesday, January 29: Joliet West Tigers vs. Hillcrest Hawks
- Friday, February 1: Joliet West Tigers vs. P Plainfield East
- Tuesday, February 5: Joliet West Tigers vs. Neuqua Valley
- Friday, February 15: Joliet West Tigers vs. Minooka Community Indians
Thursday, December 20: Joliet West Tigers vs. Joliet Central Steelmen - pre-sale only event. Electronic tickets will NOT be available at the gate for the game on December 20.
- How can you purchase a ticket to get into the game?
- How do electronic tickets work?
- If you want to pay cash for a ticket:
All fans can purchase a tickets electronically at https://gofan.co/app/school/IL50184
- Ticket Prices are $5 for adults and $2 for students/children
- Senior Citizens do NOT need to purchase a ticket. Please bring a state ID to the game for entry
- Joliet West students can use their student ID with activity sticker for entry. Any student that does not have an activity sticker must purchase a ticket in the bookstore or electronically.
- Opposing schools can purchase tickets online or through their schools athletic office
- Electronic tickets can be purchased at the gate, but no cash payments will be accepted. There will be staff to assist at the gate to help you purchase an electronic ticket
- JTHS season pass holders will NOT need a ticket. All names associated with the pass must appear on the pass list.
Electronic Tickets are sent to your email electronically after purchase. There is no need to print tickets as the tickets can redeemed on the consumers’ cell phone at the entry gate. How to Load Tickets available https://www.huddletickets.com/fansupport NOTE-tickets purchased on-line include a service fee.
Cash payments can be purchased on the following days from 4:00 PM- 6:00 PM in the Joliet West Athletic Office in the Field House
11/9/18 12/6/18 12/7/18 12/10/18 12/13/18 12/17/18
12/19/18 1/10/19 1/11/19 1/16/19 1/24/19 1/25/19
1/30/19 2/4/19 2/12/19 2/13/19
- Joliet West students without an activity sticker can purchase their ticket in the bookstore beginning on 11/9/18 during normal bookstore hours
- Opposing schools can purchase tickets online or through their schools athletic office and will set up their own times/locations
- All spectators must bring a state ID to enter all games