Course Recommendation Process
Current students begin planning courses in December by completing their ACADEMIC PLAN in Infinite Campus. The ACADEMIC PLAN is an online worksheet where students can plot out the classes that they would like to take next year up until graduation.
During second semester, students will have a chance to learn more about the classes available. Students along with families, and counselors will work together to complete an academic plan and finalize each students course requests in January and February.
How to access your academic plan
- Log in to Infinite Campus
- Navigate to “Academic Plan” (located in the left menu of your student portal screen)
- Work through your plan and SAVE your draft by DECEMBER 17TH 2020 (Last Day of School)
Note: Remember this is your “plan”. This can be updated and is only the first step in setting your courses.
Help with creating your Academic Plan
- Academic Plan – Creating your schedule for the upcoming school year tutorial video
- Step by Step instructions to help you complete your academic plan.
- Course Planning Sheet- A list of all classes at Joliet Central including a planning guide
- Course Planning Sheet - A list of all classes at Joliet West including a planning guide
Course Offering Sheet
The Course Offering Sheet sheet has all of the course offerings that are available to you (additional course descriptions are available online in the Academic Planner and in the 2020-2021 Course Offering Guide). If you have immediate questions please contact your counselor through the Academic Planner or email if you have any additional questions while you work through the worksheet.