Spectators will be allowed at SPC home matches and limited to the home team student-athletes immediate family members only. Visiting team spectators will NOT be allowed at any Joliet Central home events. Each Joliet Central student-athlete will receive two paper tickets per game. Spectators MUST bring the assigned paper ticket for entry and complete the pre-certification. No ticket, no entry.
Spectators should refer to the information provided to your student-athlete regarding entry requirements.
- Spectators can enter 15 minutes prior to contest time and doors close 15 minutes after the contest starts.
- Joliet Central Boys and Girls Basketball spectators will enter DOOR F (fieldhouse) off Herkimer Street. Each game (varsity, sophomore, and freshman) will have a separate ticket.
- All spectators must wear a face covering that fully covers their nose and mouth and fits snugly against the sides of the face with no gaps while at the event.
- Spectators will sit socially distant from one another. A JTHS staff member will direct you to the designated location. Families can sit together.
- Immediately after the game, spectators must leave the venue. Lower level spectators will not be allowed to stay for varsity contests and varsity spectators cannot enter until the lower level game is finished.
How to Complete the Pre-Certification
- Open camera.
- Select rear facing camera.
- Hold your device so that the QR code appears in the viewfinder in the Camera app.
- Your device recognizes the QR code and shows a notification at the top of the screen.
- Tap the notification to open the link and complete the questions.
- Press and hold the home button.
- Then tap Lens. This is the circle surrounded by lines to the left of the four colored buttons at the bottom of your screen.
Note: A prompt will appear if it’s your first time to use this feature. If it does, simply choose Allow. If you don’t have Google Assistant on your Android, you can download the Google Lens app from the Google Play Store.
- Point your camera at the QR Code.
- Then tap the magnifying glass icon to scan the QR code.
- Tap the pop-up notification to go to the website.