Boys Basketball Ticket Procedures
New Procedures to Purchase Joliet Central Boys Basketball Tickets
If a Varsity game is taking place at home, all basketball games for that night will be cashless or presale, and must follow the procedures below.
Joliet Central High School will require the purchase of entry tickets online or in advance for a select list of Boys Basketball games, and no cash payments will be accepted at the gate for these games. The dates below pertain to all levels of basketball games, including freshman, sophomore, and varsity.
Joliet Central will be going cashless at the gate for the following 2018 -2019 Boys Basketball games:
- Tuesday, December 11: Joliet Central Steelmen vs. Lincoln-Way East Griffins
- Friday, December 14: Joliet Central Steelmen vs. Plainfield East Bengals
- Friday, January 4: Joliet Central Steelmen vs. Crete-Monee Warriors
- Friday, January 11: Joliet Central Steelmen vs. Minooka Community Indians
- Friday, January 25: Joliet Central Steelmen vs. Plainfield Central Wildcats
- Tuesday, January 29: Joliet Central Steelmen vs. Lockport Township East Campus Porters
- Thursday, February 7: Joliet Central Steelmen vs. Plainfield North Tigers
Thursday, February 21: Joliet Central Steelmen vs. Joliet West Tigers - pre-sale only event. Electronic tickets will NOT be available at the gate for the game on February 21.
- How can you purchase a ticket to get into the game?
- How do electronic tickets work?
- If you want to pay cash for a ticket:
- Student Tickets and Activity Stickers:
Electronic tickets may be purchased online at https://gofan.co/app/school/IL15532 or by downloading the Go Fan App from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android). Electronic tickets can be purchased at the gate, but no cash payments will be accepted. There will be staff to assist at the gate to help you purchase an electronic ticket USING YOUR OWN SMART PHONE.
Electronic tickets will be delivered by e-mail after purchase and may be redeemed on the consumer’s smartphone at the entry gate. Additional ticket instructions are available at https://www.huddletickets.com/fansupport.
Tickets may be purchased with cash on the following days from 4:00 PM- 6:00 PM in the Joliet Central Textbook Center: December 10, 12, and 13; January 3, 9, 10, 23, 24, and 28; and February 5, 6, 19, and 20.
Ticket prices are $5 for adults and $2 for students/children in grades Kindergarten through 12th grade, plus an additional service fee if purchased online. Senior citizens do NOT need to purchase a ticket. JTHS season pass holders will NOT need a ticket, although all names associated with the pass must appear on the pass list.
Any Joliet Central student that does not have an activity sticker must purchase a ticket in the bookstore or online. Joliet Central staff and students without an activity sticker can get tickets in the textbook center beginning on December 3, 2018.
JTHS season pass holders will NOT need a ticket, although all names associated with the pass must appear on the pass list.
All spectators must bring a state ID to enter all games. Joliet Central students may use their student ID with an activity sticker for entry.