Close Menu Element

Mobile Search Element

Main Container Header

Upper Container

Lower Container

Request for Support

If you have concerns about a JTHS student, or if you are a student in need of help or support, please fill out the Request for Support Form for the appropriate campus. Completion of this form initiates a request and a team of school support personnel will review the situation to assign appropriate supports. Concerns may be related to issues that include, but are not limited to, the following: mental health, poor attendance, addiction, academic difficulties, poor relations with peers or adults, health, and environmental issues.  Please be as specific as possible when completing the form and know that you can reach out to the PPS Coordinators for direct and immediate assistance.

Central Request for Support (English)
Central Request for Support (Spanish)
West Request for Support (English)
West Request for Support (Spanish)

John Randich

Pps Coordinator
Joliet Central

Julie Adelmann

PPS Coordinator
Joliet West