COVID-19 Remote Learning
JTHS will use Remote Learning while students are not in school due to the closure related to COVID-19.
Expectations for Students
- Students should bring their computers, belongings, and educational resources home.
- Students will log in through Mastery Manager to record their attendance each day.
- Students will complete the learning expectations for each class posted on the student learning platform.
- Students will communicate with their teacher about any unforeseen circumstances that occurred on the Remote-Learning Day that prevented them from following their directions.
- Students will check their JTHS email regularly each day.
Technical support will be available on Remote-Learning Days. Technology support staff will be working from home also so please provide as much detail as possible about your issue along with contact information when calling or emailing as specified below. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible.