Community Support Resources
If you are a student who needs support, if you know of a student who needs support, or if you are a parent/guardian whose student needs support, complete the Request for Support Form that is posted on our website HERE. Completion of this form initiates a request, and a team of school support personnel will review the situation to assign appropriate support. Concerns may be related to issues that include, but are not limited to, the following: mental health, poor attendance, addiction, academic difficulties, poor relations with peers or adults, health, and environmental issues.
- Parents/guardians can contact our deans, counselors, social workers, school psychologists, family engagement liaisons, or any staff member if they have a concern. The staff directory and contact information are posted on our website.
- Reports or concerns regarding school violence or school safety can be reported via the 24-hour School Violence Tip Line at 1-800-477-0024. This will anonymously alert school officials of threats of violence in school.
- Instances or concerns of school bullying can be reported through the Online Bullying Report. This report can be submitted anonymously, or you can choose to give your name.
- If you do not know who to contact, you can email email@example.com. This is our “Contact Us” email and it is monitored regularly.
- Safe2Help Illinois
- Counseling Dept. Resources for Parents/Students
- Food Resources
- Free Internet & Discounted Providers
- Grief and Loss
- Housing Assistance/ Shelter
- JTHS School Counselors
- Legal Services
- Mental Health
- Online Education Resources
- Pregnancy Resources
- Suicide Prevention
- Technical Support and Resources
Resources shared from the Community Resource Guide for Will County, Illinois https://wcccc.net/community-resources/