Dear Parents and Students,
We hope your week is off to a great start. We are sending this email to communicate important resources.
Helping My Child Navigate Online Aggression Zoom Webinar
At 6:30 p.m. on April 21 and 22, the Illinois Attorney General’s Office is hosting a webinar examining online aggression as a victim and a perpetrator. Parents and guardians will learn how to detect if their children are being victimized or are victimizing others, long-term impact of victimization, when to report to law enforcement, and more. Parents should leave this session feeling empowered to teach their children how to appropriately respond to online incidents.
Register for Wednesday Apr 21, 2021 6:30 PM (Central Time)
Register for Thursday, April 22, 2021 6:30 PM (Central Time) :
Joliet West Vaccine Clinic Sign Up Link
Below is the link to register for your First Dose COVID vaccine at Joliet West High School located at 401 N Larkin Ave. You must enter off Glenwood Ave by the tennis courts. This link is only for Will County residents. You must have ID and your QR code to enter. You must be 18 and over to receive the Moderna vaccine and 16 and over with a legal guardian to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
You will get an email within 24 hours after you receive your first vaccine with a link to the second vaccine. You can also get the QR code at check out to schedule it right there. Please arrive in your time slot. DO Not Arrive Early! People arriving early cause a backup in line.
Link to Sign Up Here: https://events.juvare.com/IL-IDPH/84ac2674-bd42-4c7b-948b-d7316c297e1d
Instructions for Sign Up
- Click on the link
- Click any available time slot
- Redeem Voucher – Voucher code is ONLYWILL This is case and sensitive with no spaces
- Add to Cart
- Hit CONTINUE to finish registration
- Fill in all information required with a *.
- The address is your home address
- When done hit submit.
- Download ticket to get your bar code. You can print this or keep it on your phone.
- You will need this ticket and ID to enter
- Please read the Pfizer fact sheet, vsafe and vares information before you arrive for your vaccine.
- The entrance to the fieldhouse is off of Glenwood Avenue by the tennis courts. Enter the building at door 14.
- You will receive an email within 24 hours after your first vaccine to set up the second vaccine.
You will need the following to enter:
- Ticket/bar code. This can be on your phone or printed out
- Proper ID