Dear Joliet West Incoming Freshman Parents & Guardians,
Online registration for Joliet West High School incoming freshmen, the Class of 2025 is OPEN.
Click HERE to register your student for high school. Online registration must be completed by February 5, 2021.
To complete the registration process, all incoming Freshman students and families must schedule a virtual meeting with a Joliet West faculty member to discuss your student’s course selections for the upcoming school year. Joliet West High School worked with our Joliet-area public and private sender schools to obtain teacher recommendations for English, math, science and social studies course placement. These recommendations are entered into our Student Information System prior to your virtual meeting so that we can have valuable conversations regarding your student’s course placement. . You have the option to choose whether you would like the course selection meeting conducted in English or Spanish, please choose the link that best fits your needs and select a time that best fits within your schedule.
To schedule your Class of 2025 Registration - Virtual Course Selection Meeting visit one of the following links:
- English – https://calendly.com/class-of-2025-registration-west/class-of-2025-west-registration-meeting-english?month=2021-01
- Spanish - https://calendly.com/class-of-2025-registration-west/class-of-2025-west-registration-meeting-spanish?month=2021-01
To plan for your virtual course selection meeting, review the resources below.
- Freshman Elective Course Selection Form (Print a copy to assist you with planning during the meeting)
- Freshman Elective Offerings & Descriptions
- 2021-2022 Course Offerings Guide
If you have any questions about online registration or need assistance, contact Ms. Marcie Flores at 815-774-1645 or email email@example.com.
Welcome to Joliet West High School!