Dear Joliet Central Incoming Freshman Parents & Guardians,
Online registration for Joliet Central High School incoming freshmen, the Class of 2025 is OPEN.
Click HERE to register your student for high school. Online registration must be completed by February 5, 2021.
To complete the registration process, all incoming Freshman students and families must schedule a virtual meeting with a Joliet Central faculty member to discuss your student’s course selections for the upcoming school year. Joliet Central High School worked with our Joliet-area public and private sender schools to obtain teacher recommendations for English, math, science and social studies course placement. These recommendations are entered into our Student Information System prior to your virtual meeting so that we can have valuable conversations regarding your student’s course placement.
To schedule your Class of 2025 Registration - Virtual Course Selection Meeting visit one of the following links:
- Central Class of 2025 Registration - Course Selection Meeting
- Central Class of 2025 Registration - Course Selection Meeting (Spanish Preferred)
To plan for your virtual course selection meeting, review the resources below.
- Freshmen Elective Course Selection Form (Print a copy to assist you with planning during the meeting)
- Freshmen Elective Offerings & Descriptions
- 2021 – 2022 Course Offerings Guide
If you have any questions about online registration or need assistance, contact Ms. Vickie Clark at 815-727-6732 or email email@example.com.
Welcome to Joliet Central High School!