Close Menu Element

Mobile Search Element

Main Container Header

Upper Container

Lower Container

jths logo white
First page of the PDF file: JJCFinancialAidCompletionNights

Dear Senior Parents & Students, 

The state of Illinois requires every student in a public school to file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), the Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid (if eligible), or the FAFSA Non-Participation Form to graduate high school.  

Senior students and their parents can submit the FAFSA HERE

Eligible undocumented or DACA students can submit the Alternative Application for Illinois State AidHERE.    

Students not attending college next year, or those not eligible to apply for the FAFSA or the Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid, need to file the Non-Participation Waiver and submit it to their school counselor. The form can be downloaded in English HERE or in Spanish HERE.  
More information about this graduation requirement is HERE
Need Help? 
JJC offers an after-school option to assist with the FAFSA and Financial Aid completion process. You do not need to attend JJC to receive this assistance.  Dates, times, and the QR code to register is HERE.

  • Central
  • District
  • West