- Transportation is not provided for the summer academy
- Dropping off your student (teachers will meet their students at the entrance)
Central campus: Parents/Guardians should turn onto Herkimer Street from Cass Street and proceed south towards main entrance. Students may be dropped off at Door E and enter through the main entrance.
West campus: Main entrance at door #1 located at the corner of Glenwood and Larkin
- Picking up your student (teachers will bring down their students to the entrance)
Central campus: Teachers will bring students to the main entrance where they will exit to Herkimer Street/Staff Lot E. Parents/Guardians may park on Herkimer Street and in Staff Lot E to pick-up their student.
West campus: Cafeteria entrance at door #5 located off
What to bring
- Please have your student wear the designated JTHS Summer Academy t-shirt each day. T-shirts will be distributed the first day of each week.
- Please have your student dress comfortably and wear gym shoes if possible as they may be working with equipment in the lab classrooms.
Contact Yolanda Hossack at 815-727-6800 firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel your registration and/or need to clarify your enrollment.