Community and Alumni Relations
The Community and Alumni Relations Offices have combined services to provide a wealth of resources to our alumni, community, parents, students and staff. From graphic design, marketing, bilingual community outreach and clerical support, our team of community and alumni staff are here to ensure that we provide clear communication and support while celebrating success and establishing partnerships.
The Community and Alumni Relations Office interacts and communicates to thousands of JTHS stakeholders on a daily basis through a variety of means. We serve as the primary liaison between the alumni, school and community.
The Community and Alumni Relations Office builds school and community partnerships through various means such as:
- Assistance and support to reunion coordinators
- Bilingual (Spanish) communication, translation & community outreach provision
- Graphic design, video production and Website support
- Communication through electronic means such as Website, e-mail, phone messaging, video, Social Media and more
- Coordination of media relations via partnerships with print, radio, and television media to communicate District 204 activities, events, accomplishments and concerns, as well as serving as the primary liaison in emergency situations
- Facilitation of partnerships among alumni, staff, parents, students, community, churches, businesses and sender school districts
- Oversight of the following committees comprised of JTHS stakeholders: Joliet Region Education Committee Connectors (JRECC) and all Strategic Planning committees
- Internal coordination and documentation of District 204 Strategic Planning process, including planning sessions and action planning teams