Class of 2021 registration information can be found on the following page: (click the link below)
New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Joliet Central High School!
Please call (815) 727-6743 to reach the Registrar for new student enrollment information. An enrollment packet can be obtained in the Principal’s Office between 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. or by downloading the Enrollment Packet Forms to the right. Students attending Joliet Central must live within the district attendance boundaries with a natural parent or court appointed legal guardian at the start of the school term.
Prior to an enrollment appointment being made, your child’s records from their previous school must be submitted. Once all records have been received, an enrollment date and time will be scheduled. Both the Parent/Guardian and student should be present at the appointment. Walk-in enrollments are accepted between 8:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. after the first 10 days of school and only if all documents/records are presented. Please refer to Required Documents for Enrollment section listed below.
Documents can be faxed to 815-727-6824 ATTN: Registrar
Required Documents for Enrollment
- Certified Birth Certificate – copies are not accepted.
- Illinois State Board of Education Student Transfer form (applies only to students who transfer from an Illinois Public School). This form is obtained from the previous school attended.
- Three proofs of residence - Click here for examples
- Immunization records – Incoming freshmen transferring from another high school, and out of state transfer students without a ninth grade physical will be required to have a health exam completed within 30 days of student attendance. Please provide an Appointment card with date of physical to be done. Click here for 2013 Illinois physical/health examination form
- An official transcript of previous credits earned. Unofficial transcripts will be accepted for placement/enrollment but only credits on an official transcript can be counted towards graduation. If registering after the start of a semester term, a current class schedule and progress grades from the previous school will also be needed.
- Most recent IEP, if applicable
- An Affidavit of Residency, if needed to establish residency or guardianship - Click Here for an Affidavit of Residency