Tuesday, May 28
As the school year comes to a close, the principal’s office has 4 reminders:
· Any student misbehavior at the end of the year may be enforced at the beginning of next year.
· All school rules need to be followed until the last bus returns to transportation center.
· Remember to mark your calendars for Schedule pick-up on August 7, 8, 9 and 12. Students who fail to pick-up schedules on the scheduled day will pay $25 late fee.
· Remember to complete the summer reading assignment, Working in the Shadows by Gabriel Thompson. Books can be purchased from the Textbook Office for $8 or can be checked out during the summer from the Principal’s Office.
· All students should save work that you want to keep to the Sky Drive or on a USB stick before the end of the year. District technology will be deleting documents on the H drive during the summer. (Randich)