Students and Parents: The Principal’s Office will be open during the summer. The new hours are: Monday-Thursday, 7:00am to 5:00pm with the office being closed on Fridays. Normal office hours, Monday- Friday, 7:15am- 3:45pm will resume on August 1, 2016.
Limited copies of the 7 Summer Reading books are available in the Principal's Office for students to borrow during the summer. The selections are:
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
- The Book of Unknown Americans by Cristina Henriquez
- Boy 21 by Mathew Quick
- The Chocolate War by Robert Cormier
- I am Mala/a by Malala Yousafzai
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper
Information about Schedule Distribution will be mailed to homes in mid-July. Mark your calendar to pick up student schedules on the following dates: August 8 - 10 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
It is very important that you attend during these days, if not, please be advised that there is a $25 Late Registration Charge that will be added to your student’s obligations for the school year.