2nd Semester Registration: If you are new to the area or planning on transferring your student to Joliet Central for 2nd semester (which starts Tuesday, January 9, 2018), please keep in mind that prior to an enrollment appointment being made, the following documentation must be received first:
- Certified Birth Certificate.
- Illinois State Board of Education Student Transfer form (applies only to students who transfer from an Illinois Public School).
- Parent/ Legal Guardian photo ID.
- Three proofs of residence under parent/legal guardian's name that are dated within last 30 days (lease, utility bills, bank statement, checkstub, etc.)
- Health Physical and Immunization records- Copy of physical with updated shots from prior school is acceptable; students from out of state will be required to have an Illinois health exam and required shots completed for an enrollment appointment.
- Unofficial transcript will be accepted for placement/enrollment.
- Most recent IEP, if applicable
Documents can be faxed to 815-727-6824 ATTN: Registrar. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Principal's Office at (815)727-6750.