Parents, the following links are to Central's yearly Bits of Steel publication. They contain helpful information on the most frequently asked questions regarding our school (school calendar, phone numbers, etc.) Please review at your convenience.
Bits of Steel (English)
Bits of Steel (Spanish)
Limited copies of the 7 Summer Reading books are available in the Principal's Office for students to borrow during the summer. The selections are:
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
- The Book of Unknown Americans by Cristina Henriquez
- Boy 21 by Mathew Quick
- The Chocolate War by Robert Cormier
- I am Mala/a by Malala Yousafzai
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper
Information about Schedule Distribution will be mailed to homes in mid-July. Mark your calendar to pick up student schedules on the following dates: August 8 - 10 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
It is very important that you attend during these days, if not, please be advised that there is a $25 Late Registration Charge that will be added to your student’s obligations for the school year.