JTHS Mobile Communication
Student Information at Your Fingertips
EschoolPlus Family App
Join JTHS in reaching our goal to increase student attendance by setting up Alerts using the eSchoolPlus Family App.
Receive instant notification when your student is absent or tardy and view your student's classwork, schedule, grades and more using your smart phone or tablet.
Here’s how to get the eSchoolPLUS Family App for free:
1. Download from the App Store or Google Play by selecting “eSchoolPlus Family”
2. Open the App
2. Select our District by entering our District Name: “Joliet Township” and State: “IL”
3. Enter your Home Access Center Username & Password
What if I forgot my Home Access Center password?
1. Go online to Home Access Center if you have forgotten your password and select “Forgot My Username or Password”
2. If you still cannot log in, call (815) 727-6860.
For more information and assistance with the App, including an instructional video, visit: www.jths.org.
ideo tutorials are available in both English & Spanish. The videos include step-by-step instruction for using the App.
View Instructional Video English
View Instructional Video Spanish
eSchoolPLUS Family App User Guide
eSchoolPLUS Family App Quick Tips
Below are screen shots of what the app looks like on the user's phone.
Sign Up to Receive JTHS Text Messages
JTHS parents and guardians can sign up to receive text messages from our SchoolMessenger text number: 67587. If you would like to receive our text messages you must opt-in by texting "Y” or “Yes” to 67587. If you have any questions, please contact Jordan Smuksta at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-727-6821.